Sunday, July 25, 2010

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER x 3!!! ☺

AND THE WINNERS ARE>>>>AS CHOSEN BY RANDOM.ORG..........

Frog die From The Scrapping Cottage

VeronicaA said...


I just love that frog die! And I would love to win it. Your cards are just adorable. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Veronica

CONGRATS VERONICA!!!! Now I will shoot you an email...I need your address FAST so Joanne from The Scrapping Cottage can get your die mailed!

$15 Gift Certificate to PeachyKeenStamps.com......

gloria said...


just adorable!

Congrats Gloria! I will shoot you an email too. I will give your email to PeachyKeen so they can email your prize! ☺

And Finally....the Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge from me....

Scrappin' With Kimmy said...


Happy Blogoversary!! I have been following you since I started blogging myself a couple of months ago and I just LOVE all of your projects! I can ALWAYS find inspiration from your blog and think you are just FABULOUS! Keep up the GREAT work! Oh, and it just so happens the PDDU cart is the cart next on my wish list!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed. LOL Hugs, Kimmy :D

CONGRATS KIMMY!!! I'll try to email you...If anyone needs to contact me just email me at scrappinnavywife@hotmail.com. ☺
 
Now....I just wanted to let you know that I am making good on my promise to post a project from ALL of my cricut cartridges! I have 4 covered so far today! This is actually really fun...I'm glad I'm "forcing" myself! HA
 
HUGE WINNING HUGS!!!!
♥ Nikki ♥

7 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone!! Come on Nikki you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAH!! Congrats to the WINNERS!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats winners! How fun! :) Enjoy your goodies.

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies! Have fun with that stuff.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! thanks so much!!! i never win anything!!!! i am sooooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOT WOOT!!! I'm screaming here! Thank you sooooooo very much, Nikki! I have been wanting this cartridge SO much! YOU ARE THE BESTEST!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Big hugs, Kimmy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies! Have loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!