Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PeachyKeen Challenge # 35

Hello! It's challenge time again. For this challenge we have a sketch and a color combo to follow. I have to admit that I goofed and used orange rather than apricot. OOPS! We all make mistakes, right?! ☺ I flipped the sketch vertically for my card, and here it is.................
For my card I used the Cute Kitties stamp set. I just LOVE that set! I stamped the paw prints from the set with versamark ink and then used ultra fine clear embossing powder to heat emboss my own patterned paper.


I hope you will hop over to the Challenge Blog and play along with us! There will be one judged winner this time and that lucky person will  get a $30 gift certificate to PeachyKeenStamps.com. ☺

Happy Stamping!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I used my FAV circle and scalloped circle from Winter Woodland. ☺
p.p.s. The sentiment and all paper are from PaperTreyInk.com

*DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER THE ORIGINAL SCRAPBOX GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!*

14 comments:

  1. This Kitty is SO SUPER CUTE! Your coloring is awesome and the stitching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock the challenge, Nikki! I love your paw print background paper, and your kitty is just too stinkin' cute! Great job, my sweet and funny friend! Have I ever told you how many times you make me smile by your posts! You're awesome!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet little kitty, I like the jewels to

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome!!! That little kitty is just adorable and I love how you made your own pattern paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I wanna adopt this kitty!! It's SO cute!
    your clever use of the paw prints is fantastic too! You CLEVER girl you!!! Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL.. NIKKI!! I love this card!!Smile is just as perfect as can be on here! Love love love you and your kitty LOVE! :) Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki, I just love your little kitty cat card. The way you colored him reminds me of my Hansel!! Love my big orange kitty! Your teal bling is gorgeous and I just love the stamped kitty paws!! Awesome!!
    luv ya,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute, Nikki! I can't believe you stamped the paw prints, I totally thought that was pattern paper. AWESOME job!! Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOO ADORABLE Miss Nikki!!! I think your card totally rocks my friend!! I am SOOOO LOVING those paw prints!!! GREAT JOB!
    Big PEachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki this is adorable! You always make such cute cards! Love your home-made patterned paper! Great job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the cards you make! I love how you colored the kitty, it is so cute! I love how you used the scalloped circle! The paw prints are so adorable too. Awesome card!!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!