Friday, April 1, 2011

Throwback Thursday...a day late

Hiya peeps. Ok, so my laptop died and has to go to the hospital. ;( SO I am on my ANCIENT pc....gonna be a LONG 10+ days till I get my laptop back! ANYHOO...for Throwback Thursday this time we have the above sketch to follow...and this is a Cricutless challenge! NO CRICUT ;).....here's my card
The sentiment is from the Just a Little Note set by Emma. And the stamp I used is the Mini Happy Turtle from PeachyKeenStamps. Ok...pop over to Emma's BLOG to see what everyone made! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh so glad you were able to post. I visited from Emma's blog and couldn't find your project!
    Just love the little turtle. You do such an amazing job with the coloring and shading. Love the colors too. Thanks Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day late, but worth it. Such a cute card. I hope that your laptop does well at the hospital and things are back to normal soon! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is tooooo cute!! Great coloring once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki I love your card I love turtles, lol
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card just is just perfect! Well okay ALL your cards are to me! I love the turle, the coloring and those colors just pop!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!