Friday, April 1, 2011

WINNER!!! is it YOU???

Hiya folks! I'm here to announce the winner of the stamp set I sneaked the other day...the set is called Easter Patch and it is ADORABLE!!! You can see the set in full tonight during our Blog Hop that starts at 7pm central TONIGHT! The hop starts ....HERE    ok, wanna know who WON???

drumroll............... Frank-LEE Speaking said: Thanks for the heads up Nikki. Can't wait to see the new releases. Hop Hop Hippity Hop, Smooches...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are gonna LOVE your new stamps!!!

Please email me with your address... scrappinnavywife@hotmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations...Happy Peachy Stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't even express the love of your cards! especially the bunny soul one... way to cute!! I gotta win these stamps.. :) LOVE em' all!!
    parkernana5 at cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunny slippers are too cute. I just love what you did with the eggs. Wow. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these bunnies the cutest. I just love the new faces set. Oh and your last card with your new cricut card really came out adorable.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!