Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cheeky Card ;)

Hiya peeps! Here is a very VERY easy card I made using the newest Cricut Circle cartridge called Pop Up Neighborhood. I know I may be the only one that "gets" the humor in this card, but oh well! HA...hehe...Get it??? Ya know how they always used to joke that someones kid was the milk man's and not the hubby's??!!! HAHAHAH oh well, I crack me up! My "cheeky" sentiment comes from the set called Flirty Girl from PinkByDesign.
His face comes from the Retro Faces set from PeachyKeenStamps.com. Ok...just trying slowly, but surely to get my missing mojo back! I hope it arrives soon!

Have a GREAT day! I'm back off to watch the Casey Anthony trial...I'm sure this is how I would have been during the OJ trial {glued to coverage} but during that trial I was a wee lass in school! ;)

♥ Nikki ♥

12 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! I love this.

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOL, your card is hilarious !!! I love the sentiment and the face on your milk man.. Thanks for the good laugh :0)

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, your mojo is back and apparently in full force.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha...love it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect and that expression on his face says the exact same thing as the sentiment - LOL. You are awesome! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! Love this!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, and of course I got the pun. So cute, great job Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left this comment on the wrong post - so sorry. Anyway, it said that you absolutely crack me up and that I totally got your milkman joke. In fact it was the first thing that popped into my head. Fun and cheeky indeed :-). TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute.. That sailor face just made me smile and that sentiment is just perfect.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! we actually have a milk man! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is sooo awesome! Cracked me up! Funny but adorable at the same time! Your cards are so awesome....it certainly "looks" like you already got your mojo back :) ....hope you "feel" it soon! Hang in there...it definitely takes time. Make sure you give it to yourself.

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!