Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello

Hiya and happy Friday! I am super happy because I got my laptop back from the doctor today! ;) Anyhoo... I used the awesome Cloudy Day background stamp from PinkByDesign. I inked it up with tumbled glass distress ink and then misted it with water before stamping to get a watercolor look without bleeding.
I used the Small Banners set to make my "hello" banner. I just stamped onto patterned paper and cut it out...super quick and easy! To finish off  my card I did some hand stitching. Okie Dokie...I hope you have a great weekend!

♥ Nikki ♥

*** Enabling Alert!!!! Use the code BACK2SCHOOL to get 15% off your entire order today over at PinkByDesign!!!***


6 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the banner and stitching. Thanks for the discount code.
    Nikki if you have a Menards were you live they have a great deal on Circut Cartirdges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love that hand stitching--looks terrific!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your banner!! I already ordered 2 stamp set today since there is 15% off. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card...I have the cloudy day stamp coming soon, can;t wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super cute banner.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute card! Love the color combo and hand stitching..nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!