Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Friends are flowers...

Hello my dear bloggy friends! I just recently got my order from PaperTreyInk and I knew immediately that I wanted to use the new paper and ribbon in the Autumn Rose color. It is SO PRETTY!!! So I busted out my Roses Background stamp from PinkByDesign and colored it to match. :) I LOVE this stamp. I mean I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 
I wanted to keep this simple to really show off the pretty Roses background stamp. The sentiment is from the Life's A Garden set from PinkByDesign

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL DAY!!! 

♥ Nikki ♥

7 comments:

  1. You're right that paper is fab. Great job. I really like this card.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love love love that paper. Gorgeous card!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, beauty!!! :) Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO super pretty! I LOVE this!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!