Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Friday!!! I have had the Dave Matthews Band Pandora station BLARING all day while I was crafting away! FUN!!! For this card I used the awesome Circles Background stamp from PinkByDesign to make my background paper. I stamped it with Pumpkin Spice Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink. ♥
The sweet lil' characters are from the Guess Who set from PinkByDesign. PSSST...this set is on SALE right now ;)....The sentiment is also from that set.

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!! 

♥ Nikki ♥ 



4 comments:

  1. I really love this card. So cute.

    Be Blessed, Beckie
    P.S. I'd love if ya could stop in over at justbcreativecrazy sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute Nikki! Love those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!! Cute little halloweeny guys! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! I love these lil guys!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!