Tuesday, October 25, 2011

i like you just the way you are

Hi bloggy friends! :) For this card I used one of my all time favorite background stamps from MarketStreetStamps called Hearts a Plenty. The birds and the talk bubble and sentiment are from a set called Cheep Talk also from MarketStreetStamps. I wanted to keep it simple, so instead of coloring the image in, I used my Sakura Stardust glitter pen. It's really REALLY sparkly in person. :) 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. Happy Sons of Anarchy night...I LOVE that show!!! :o)

5 comments:

  1. DARLING and I love the sparkle and of course the background stamp is an absolute WINNER! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and simple i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Just adorable. Nice job as always.

    Hey..my sister is trying to make it as an actress in Hollywood...she had a part on Sons of Anarchy in week #4...she was a "crack whore" unfortunately LOL...but she did great. Enjoy your show :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Nikki.. it's adorable. :) Love your song today too, it brings me back!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!