Sunday, October 23, 2011

Life's too serious...

Hello and happy Sunday! When I got the new Faceless Corn stamp set from PeachyKeenStamps in the mail I put a post-it-note on it to use this sentiment with this candy corn girl from the Mini Monsters cartridge. :) I'm sure glad I did because I love how it turned out! 
Her sweet face is from the Wide Eyed Kids Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps. The patterned paper is from the Ghosts and Goblins mat stack by DCWV. 

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and are enjoying your Sunday!!! I LOVE Sunday's because...it's DEXTER night!!! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥


12 comments:

  1. Love! She turned out stinkin' cute! And the papers are so cute too. Love this. Perfect song, girlie!!! LOL {you didn't know this, but I LOVE the Four Seasons!!!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is too cute!! it actually made me LOL! thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect stamp for your cute little candy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Love the sentiment and all your stitching! I need to learn how to do that! DEXTER!! Can't wait!
    Tracy M
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nikki this card and the sentiment is fabulous great job on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute Nikki, love the sentiment...too funny!!! Huge Dexter fan, but haven't been able to see this season as we don't have that channel anymore. :(
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is ADORABLE!!!! I love every detail on this one!!!! It is PERFECT!!!!!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. This so cute it really is corny. lol. Awesome cards I love it. TFS.
    -Katya

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!