Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mr.CricutCrazy Guest Design spot

Hiya! Tanner a.k.a MrCricutCrazy asked me to be a guest designer for him. :) For this first card I heat embossed the ghost from the Halloween Town set with white embossing powder. I then used distress inks in milled lavender, seedless preserves, and dusty concord to graduate the colors from light to dark. 
I then misted it with perfect pearls and water with the interference violet color of perfect pearls. I swear it is shimmery and cool in real life! The sentiment is also from the Halloween Town stamp set. 
For this card I also used the Halloween Town set from MrCricutCrazy. I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment to make my background paper. I then inked it up with ripe persimmon distress ink and spritzed with copper perfect pearls and water in a mini mister. 
I actually "painted" the pumpkin with ripe persimmon distress ink mixed with some water and copper perfect pearls. Again, I swear it looks cool and shimmery in person. Ok pop over and take a look around Tanner's STORE to see the awesome goodies he has to offer. He doesn't only sell stamps ;)

Have a GREAT day!

♥ Nikki ♥



6 comments:

  1. Awesome techniques with the pearls and embossing. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards like always Nikki. Love the technique you used.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME! You make amazing background paper! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so great, as usual!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Your cards always are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful. Your inking techniques are fabulous. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!