Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PeachyKeen Challenge 62

Hello and welcome to another PeachyKeen Challenge! This time we have the above sketch to follow. I kept my card very simple so that the stamped image could have center stage. I colored the ginger girl from the Faceless Gingerbread Doll Large set from PeachyKeenStamps.com.

Her adorable face is from the Snowmany Face Assortment. I colored her with my prismacolor colored pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I used my sakura stardust glitter pen to add sparkle...you can see it here...

I used my sew easy tool to do the hand stitching along the side. Ok, pop over to the Challenge Blog to see the other creations and to play along!

♥ Nikki ♥

6 comments:

  1. I love this stamp...so sweet the expressions on Peachy Faces...I never get tired of seeing them, they make me smile. Great coloring and bling!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total adorableness is what I see here, Nikki! You do beautiful work with your Prisma pencils, and the criss cross hand stitching is such a wonderful pop of color and texture!! Do I spy some of that new PIT ribbon in that gorgeous raspberry color? LOVE THAT, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute! Love the colors on the gingerbread girl!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soo cute! I just ordered this set over the weekend....can't wait to play with. Thx for the inspiration.

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo very cute! Love that stitching! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! And of course that color combo ALWAYS makes me SMILE! Love that ginger! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!