Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cupcake Card

Hello! Today I have a card made using PeachyKeenStamps and fab ribbon from ReallyReasonableRibbon. They have TONS of great ribbons and trims at fantastic prices. You can check out their store HERE. I stamped and paper pieced the cupcake from the April 2012 set. That adorable face is from the March 2013 set. Then I created my double stamped background. :) I first stamped the Celebration Background in lime pastel chalk ink. Then I stamped the What Time Is It background over top of it with black ink. 
Now that ribbon...to die for! LOVE! Gorgeous chevron striped twill HERE comes in lots of yummy colors! I got the 3/4 inch width. IN LOVE! Seriously! :)

I hope you're have a PEACH of a day :O)

♥ Nikki ♥




7 comments:

  1. Super sweet card...love that cupcake and ribbon...FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card Nikki! I SO LOVE that awesome ribbon and how you tied it around the mat. The cupcake is too cute and the stamped background is fantastic! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ First the cupcake is ADORABLE! But that background ~ Oh my ~ I just LOOOVE those colors and that idea! WOW factor written all over it! Then of course I love the ribbon but how you tied it ~ EEK! Again LOVE it! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I like all the stitching, makes the card 'pop' --C

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! The cupcake,scallops,background and bow, adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!