Thursday, April 18, 2013

MCT Sneak Peek #4

Hello! It's day four of sneaks for this ginormous release from MyCreativeTime. :) I started by stamping the "background" from the new set called Journal It. I made a little x in the September box as that is my and my hubs anniversary month. I stamped the year in using the Just Simply Live set. Personalizing rocks! :) I then used the new Stitched Restroom Peeps Dies to cut out the man and woman. I love using the negative space. I did the same with the heart from the Stitched Button Dies and put some patterned paper behind it. I then added glossy accents to the people and the heart. 
I don't know why it looks so yucky in the pic, but at least you can see the shine. Looks cool in real life, I promise! :) Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see lots more sneaks! 

♥ Nikki ♥

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 We would like to announce a winner everyday day, so this is what you have to do to qualify:   All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win! The thing we are switching up this time, Emma will be picking a winner that night & announcing the winner the next morning! Example: for Monday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) Tuesday morning! That means a winner will be announced every day during sneaks! 
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 GOOD LUCK!
 Log on to your facebook now & lets start spreading word!;)


29 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki Love your card....What an awesome idea of die cutting your journal card then the paper behind love your glossy accents too and BTW the pic doesn't look yucky at all you did one fantastic creative job here...I always love what you do!! Girl you are so packed with talent (do you have to wear an XXXXXXL large hat 'cause I know you're creation ROCKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute! TFS!
    Love how you added the Glossy Accents.
    It helps your peeps pop.
    What a great anniversary idea (wish I had the set now my 33rd is tomorrow and this would be PERFECT for my hubs too)
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute...love the glossy people!!! Love the design!! Lee-Ann :)
    leekubinec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Nikki! Love the Glossy Accents on the peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made an anniversary card out of the negative Nikki my 35 years is this Sunday 4/21/1978 wow it doesn't seem like its
    been that long. :) Great card
    Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute as always Nikki! I love how you always use the new products in such a unique way. Like the negative space...I never think to do that. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the man/lady die.What a cute card love the paper too. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun project and cute idea. TFS!
    tcsobotka at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card. Like the wet embossing and how cool is it that you add the year. love these stamps set. TFS AJ-

    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card!!

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute!! Love this journaling stamp!!
    reissfam10 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card! Love your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool technique, i always forget about being able to use the negative space...thanks for the reminder! great job
    dreenie4@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Indeed, personalizing rocks!! as does using the negative space glossy accents!! Fab. card as always Nikki
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O
    unikebyes at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet card. Love this release.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Love this stamp release and can't wait for tomorrow. Glossy accents gives it a nice touch.
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love. love your card Nikki! I was so waiting for this sneaky peek! lol Now I can't wait to order!lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card. It is sooo cute. Glossy accents and all, I know it looks way better in person, but just in case...why don't you send it to me so I can tell myself...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would not have guessed you used negative space there...great idea. I am really wanting today's sneak also! Great job on your fun card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice way to make an anniversary card thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great anniversary card!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute and I like the glossy accents.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. so cute!! love this set!! can't wait til tomorrow morning!

    thanks,
    brwneyes46@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your sweet card! Looking forward to tomorrow's release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. How fun is this card!! I love the new stamps and dies!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute anniversary card!! Love it!!
    Angela
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Niki your card is adorable! I love this new set! And you did an awesome job on your card as you always do! Have a good day! lindagk23atoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  28. your work is great!!

    lita1 at bak dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nikki ~ Oh look at this card! LOVE it! The glossy potty peeps is AWESOME! I don't think it looks yucky at ALL! Plus I have to say it ~ I LOVE that paper!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!