Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cheers to 21

Hiya! Here is the card I made for my nephew Mike's 21st birthday. GASP! 21? Am I THAT old??? I have to remind myself that I was only 12 when he was born, so I'm good. ;) Anyhoozle, I started by stamping the beer mugs from the Cheers For Green Beer set from PeachyKeenStamps. I colored them with my prismacolor markers from my art school days {that I just found in the closet and can't believe they still work!} I coated them with glossy accents to make them look like glass. For the foam, I added rock candy stickles. 
I filled the shaker window with Summer Sun, Snow White, and Black sequins from Neat and Tangled. The "21" are cool glittery thicker stickers. :)

I hope you've had a great weekend. Remember to go outside tonight and take a gander at the SUPER MOON! :) OH, but don't miss a minute of True Blood to do so. ;) 

♥ Nikki ♥ 



7 comments:

  1. wowzers!!! I love this card....the colors are awesome and the beers look cold enough to chug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look with the glossy accents on those wonderful colors. Really adds that special touch to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card. Love the great looking beers along the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...here in Canada...the bday we wait for is 19. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever...I bet he loved this card! The mugs and shaker are awesome :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shaker card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!