Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3 Cards :)

Hiya! I am SO SUPER INSPIRED by the Clean And Simple 3 class at OnlineCardClasses!!!! One layer cards are so fun to make! I was on a roll and made 3 cards today! :) For this first one, I used the Vintage Labels Die from MyCreativeTime to create a mask. I inked over the Doily Flower stencil by Heidi Swapp. The greeting is from the Reverse Sentiments set by PeachyKeenStamps. I went over the greeting with a sakura clear star glitter pen. Love that pen! 
For this card I used the Stitched 3x4 Die from MyCreativeTime to create a mask. I inked over the Chevron Stencil by Heidi Swapp. I also used the 3 Stitched Stars Die by MyCreativeTime to make a star mask. The greeting is from the Circle Tab Sentiments by MyCreativeTime.
For this card I used the XL Label Die by MyCreativeTime to make a mask. I also used a circle die to mask off the center for the greeting. I inked over the Lattice stencil by Heidi Swapp. The greeting is from the It's All About You set by MyCreativeTime

♥ Nikki ♥



6 comments:

  1. Awesome inking and stamping! I like the sequins. Beautiful job on your cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ well I think you are ROCKIN this class! Holy smokes!! LOVE all of them and someday I am taking a class just need to find the time! I ADORE that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came back again to say I think you really have created wonderful optical illusion in both cards! So hard to tell they are one layer! I'm yet to do my homework for day 3/4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. My favorite is the "you made my day" one.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!