Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday "Happy Birthday"

Hello! Today is Whatever Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. Today is the day we get to make whatever our little hearts desire. :) For my card today I used the Pretty Spring Wreaths set by MyCreativeTime. I stamped the actual wreath part with Green Hills Shadow Ink. I stamped each of the flowers with Bubblegum, Fresh Peach, and Soft Cantaloupe Shadow Inks. I fussy cut them out and placed them around the wreath. 
I stamped the greeting from the Floral Sentiments set with Bubblegum Shadow Ink.

I hope you have a great day!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I used the Candy Stripe background from PeachyKeenStamps on the card base. 


6 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty card you really did a beautiful job stamping gosh just such a sweet precious wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the fussy cut flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Nikki! The wreath is gorgeous, and I just love how you mounted the whole thing on the striped paper. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so soft and sweet.
    mickeypaltwoatmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty with the fussy cut flowers and dimension. Those are my favorite sentiments...so large and pretty. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how you pop dotted the flowers for the wreath! PPP strikes again ~ they are so flipping PERFECT! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!