Thursday, July 10, 2014

PeachyKeen Snow Girl :)

Hello! Today I made a card with the adorable new Snow Hugs Snowman from PeachyKeenStamps. I stamped her with Charcoal Hero Arts Shadow Ink. Did you know that Shadow Inks are waterproof? Yep, they are! :) I water colored her with distress markers. 
I added stickles to her hat and mittens. TIP: Use a paintbrush to add stickles with precision. :) All the patterned papers are by Lawn Fawn. 

The stamp I used on this card along with the entire July release {minus the stamp of the month set} is ON SALE at PeachyKeenStamps! Also, check out the Specials for this month! Lots of great Christmas stamps for great prices! :)

I hope you have a lovely evening!
♥ Nikki ♥


5 comments:

  1. Adorable...and no I had no idea that shadow inks are waterproof...neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tip for the Stickles and I did not know the inks are waterproof. Thanks for the info. I love the layers and sparkle on your cute Peachy card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for the tip for Stickles! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ Way too CUUUTE! LOVE the papers and oh my the tips ~ I LOVE them! Thank you for sharing because there is so much to learn in paper crafts!!!! I didn't know the inks were waterproof too! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will increase this website to help my favorite features, it is superb.
    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!