Monday, August 4, 2014

Hello Watercolor Cloud Shaker

Hiya! It's day 1 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 at OnlineCardClasses. I'm so excited for this class, yay! :) For my card today I smooshed worn lipstick, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, shabby shutters, broken china, and milled lavender distress inks onto my craft sheet. Then I  put my Cartoon Clouds Background stamp from MyCreativeTime in the ink...then I spritzed my stamp with water and stamped it on water color paper. I used a paintbrush to even out the color in some places. I then turned that panel into a shaker. I created the shaker window using the hello die that comes in the Speech Bubble Sentiments set from MyCreativeTime. I filled my shaker with sequins and added a few to the front. :)

Are you taking the Stretch Your Stamps 2 class? You should, it's fun! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

8 comments:

  1. FAB...great colours, and you know I LOVE your shaker cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific stamp for this technique - a rainbow sky looks fun and beautiful. Love your take on the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how this turned out - two techniques in one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! I am taking the class also - and just love it! What an awesome idea you had to make a shaker card! Do you have a tutorial of how you make the?

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!