Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Try Me Tuesday-Make your own stencil

Hello! It's Try Me Tuesday over at MyCreativeTime, and today we made our own stencils using MyCreativeTime dies. I made my stencil using the Stitched Cartoon Clouds dies. I die cut them from acetate. I used White Embossing Paste over it. I put it on thick to get very textured clouds. I cut vellum tags with the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow, And Tag Dies
I white heat embossed the greeting from the It's All About You set. I added some Silver Sparkle Twine and a bunch of sequins to finish it off. Oh, forgot to mention, I made the card base and panel with the fabulous Stitched Rectangular Frames And More die set. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

Click HERE to see another custom stencil I made with MCT dies. :)

♥ Nikki ♥


7 comments:

  1. OMG Nikki talk about being super creative with your stenciling I love how your clouds turned out....gosh love the dimension and your sweet touch of sequins and keeping it all white sure makes it extra beautiful! You really did one outstanding stenciling job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ oh I LOVE the white on white you have going on here! It's GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the dimension you gave the clouds too! PERFECTION as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dimension and the monochromatic with just a touch of sparkle looks fabulous. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Nikki!
    LOVE those clouds and the white on white!
    AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!! I love those clouds!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!