Sunday, November 30, 2014

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

Hello! I just LOVE this Rocky The Rocking Horse stamp from PeachyKeenStamps. I knew right away that I wanted to gold heat emboss it. :) I watercolored it with distress markers. I fussy cut it out without cutting the inside portion so that I could put it on a wobble. Yep, he really rocks! :)
I gold heat embossed the greeting that is also in the Rocky The Rocking Horse set. I added some sequins and called it done. :) I'm surprised I was able to stop making him rock long enough to write up this blog post. HA! ;)

♥ Nikki ♥ 

p.s. Won't this cute rocking horse look sweet on a baby card too?! :)


3 comments:

  1. The gold embossing is beautiful with the great coloring. Super idea to put a wobble on it. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Oh my word the gold looks AMAZING on this stamp ~ EEK! BEAUTIFUL job!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!