Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hello Chickie

Hiya! I played with the adorable Sweetie Pie Peepers set from PeachyKeenStamps again today. Just too stinkin' cute! I colored the little chickie with my Prismacolor colored pencils. I added a soft wash of color for the scene with distress inks and water. I stamped the Picnic Tablecloth background from PeachyKeenStamps with Cotton Candy SimonSaysStamp ink. I swear it's pink in real life. The greeting is from the Hello Chickie set from MyCreativeTime. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More and Stitched Oval Dies from MyCreativeTime

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. 

♥ Nikki ♥

3 comments:

  1. Your chick is too cute and I really like the background...looks just like a tablecloth.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ you know you are killing me right?? ADOABLE again!! LOVE that plaid too!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!