Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Just a gnote.


Hello! Today is day 2 of the Background Check class at OnlineCardClasses. I played along by masking a plaid background. I used hot lips, sunshine, jellybean, scuba, and wisteria inks from SimonSaysStamp. I stamped the sweet gnome from the You Gnome Me set by MyFavoriteThings and colored him with my Copics. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies by MyCreativeTime.  I love how bright and happy this turned out. :)

I hope you're having a great week so far! 

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
Skin- E51,30
Beard- W00,0,1
Cheeks- R20
Yellow- Y19
Greens- YG03,25
Pinks- RV14,25
Purples- BV00,01,02
Grays- C4,5,6,8

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the beautiful plaid...it is the perfect background for your sweet little gnome.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute!!! Love your plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your plaid background is perfect and that little gnome is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!