Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Just keep swimming...


Hello! I hope you're having a great week. For my card today I used this cute Mermaid SVG from MissKateCuttables. I cut her out of white cardstock with my Cricut Explore. I cut her out of white so I could color her with my Copics. After I colored her tail I went over it with squiggles with my lightest BV color to make "scales"...and then I also added rock candy stickles to her tail. I also added rock candy stickles to her top and coated that with glossy accents. I gave her a bow, and added wink of stella to that. Her incredibly sweet face is from the In The Garden 2 Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. The greeting is from the Beach Babies Digi set by PeachyKeenStamps. She is on a Wobble so she wiggles and swims. :) I've used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, and the Vintage Labels Dies all by MyCreativeTime

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
Hair- YR61, YR02, E95, E97
Tail- BV00, BV01, BV02
Top- BG11, BG13
Skin- E51, E21
Eyes- YG13


3 comments:

  1. She is just adorable .... love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really have a knack for using your Copics...Why am I surprised??? Beautiful job right down to the scales.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!