Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Let's hug it out!


Hello! I asked Kathy from PeachyKeenStamps for a cactus set, and she delivered! Thanks so much, Kathy! :) Isn't this cactus just adorable?! Eek! It is from the Cactus Digital File set. I gave my cute cactus a face from the new In The Garden 2 Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. Her sunglasses are from the Beach Babies Digi set by PeachyKeenStamps. I colored the cactus, sunglasses, and the sand with my Copics {I'll list colors below}. I used tumbled glass distress ink for the sky. I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies and the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies from MyCreativeTime. I used the banner from the Vintage Labels Dies to cut out the greeting which is from the Cactus Digital File set by PeachyKeenStamps

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
Cactus- YG03,23,25
Sunglasses- RV13,14
Sunglasses-C3,4,5
Sand-E30,31,55,57

I shared the info below the other day...Just wanted to share here too...

p.s. I use the Silhouette Studio program to work with digi stamps. It's FREE, and super easy to use. You can manipulate the images...flip, enlarge, shrink, etc...Really makes digi's a great addition to your stamping! I was scared of digi's at first, but now I'm hooked! :)

p.p.s. You don't need a Silhouette machine to have the program. I just use it for printing my digi's. Oh, here's a tip, click the button to "show print border" on the mat. Makes squeezing tons of digi's on the mat easy to print...without wasting any space. :)


2 comments:

  1. I cannot stop laughing & smiling over this!! Seriously way TOO cute!!
    YES! The cactus is ADORABLE!! lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one super cute cactus and I love how you've made it the focal point by layering with all white...very nice coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!