Tuesday, October 6, 2015

MCT Fave stamp of the month


Hello! It's time for another Favorite Stamp Of The Month from MyCreativeTime. This month the You're My Hero set is featured. I used it for my greeting on this super bright card. :) I used the Mosaic Stars Stencil from SimonSaysStamp. I blended on a rainbow of neon Hero Arts inks. Then I cut them out and glued them where I wanted. To finish, I added glossy accents to make them look like little tiles. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥



6 comments:

  1. Your card is so Beautiful....I love your Mosaic Rainbow colored stars and the stamp you chose to put with them.....Definitely will be the bright spot in someones day!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stars. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neon and the tiles idea is awesome! How do you come up with these ideas? Great card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ I am cheating here and took a peak around and you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your creations! Well this one just sparkles and shines! LOVE it!!! Btw ~ GO PIRATES!!!! It's okay if you delete this comment! LoL!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!