Thursday, October 8, 2015

MCT Thoughtful Thursday


Hello! It's Thoughtful Thursday at MyCreativeTime. I stamped my own patterned paper with the You're My Hero set which is the Stamp Of The Month! :) I used Simon Says Stamp Scuba ink. I used the same greeting in a different color inside the shaker. I used the Stitched Starburst Dies to cut the shaker window. And I swear the shaker bits inside match that Scuba ink, but they're iridescent and don't photograph well. :)  

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations.

♥ Nikki ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you took the time to stamp that lovely background paper. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Scuba color. Great job stamping your sentiment all over. So nice and straight. It looks so pretty like that repeated. Love this card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!