Wednesday, November 4, 2015

MCT- What a treat Wednesday


Hello! It's What a Treat Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. Today I'm sharing the treat bags I made for Trick-Or-Treaters this year. I used the bag die from the Chalkboard Birthday set for the bags. I used the label from the Stitched Belly Band Dies. The greeting is from the Belly Band Sentiments set . I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the weiner dogs...get it? Halloweeny?! :) I crack me up. I made him green and gave him stitches to make him a ......FRANKENWEENY! hahahahahahaha. Ok. I'll shut up. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more treats. 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I don't know what cartridge the dog is from...I just searched weiner dog and found him...he was 4th of July, and I removed his extras. :)


5 comments:

  1. Clever use of the sentiment...love the frankenweeny. Too funny!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! You crack me up Nikki! Super CUTE treat bag! Bet they were a HUGE hit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LOL You crack me up too!! Your one liners are awesome....you have the BEST sense of humor.....I love your little treat bag...you totally came up with a Funtabulous Treat Bag idea.....Your Frankenweenie is Adorable. YOU REALLY ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ LOL!! you are too much funny lady!! LOVE these and I know those little ones did too!! Get ready for next year ~ you better start now!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!