Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Season's greetings


Hello! Today's Holiday Style class at OnlineCardClasses was all about soft and subtle. The wildly talented Dawn from Wplus9 made a beautiful wreath, and she inspired me to give it a go. I don't have any of her holiday sets, so I busted out the Pretty Peonies set by Wplus9 and just went for it. I was going for a shabby Victorian-ish look with non traditional colors. I had my Nana in mind while making this, and this is so right up her alley! I used my distress markers to stamp, and to paint with. I added some rock candy stickles to some of the flowers for a sugared look. {which you can't really see in the pic} The greeting is from the Winter Cheer set by MyCreativeTime

I hope you're having a wonderful evening. 

♥ Nikki ♥

6 comments:

  1. GAH! This is so so gorgeous!!!! I love the colors, the stamps, the sentiment, the whole entire everything about this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is so soft and pretty...beautiful flower stamp.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of my favs in the OCC gallery for that day!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!