Thursday, April 7, 2016

MCT Trending Now "Blooms and Plumes"


Hello! It's Trending Now day at MyCreativeTime. Today's trend is "Blooms and Plumes". I used the Believe In Your Dreams set for the feathers. I masked and stamped them into a line. I colored them with my Copics. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies for the panel. The greeting is from the You Matter set. I used a white gel pen to outline the greeting to make it pop. Forever grateful for Kelly Latevola for that awesome white gel pen tip!

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations.

♥ Nikki ♥

3 comments:

  1. OH Miss Nikki Wha a super Beautiful card!! Your stamping and coloring is awesome and done to perfection ...... You so did a super outstanding Creative Job!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Nikki! I love how you colored your feathers and how you outlined the greeting in white. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feathers are beautiful. I can see how the outline in white helps make the sentiment stand out. Wonderful job on your card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!