Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I love cactUS....NEW PeachyKeenStamps Faces!!!


Hello! There are lots of NEW faces at PeachyKeenStamps! A huge bundle of all the new sets at a big discount is available now, and the individual sets will be available soon. For my card today I used the Cactus Digi Stamps by PeachyKeenStamps for the cacti and the greeting. Their super cute faces are from the NEW set called Lifer Emojis by PeachyKeenStamps. I colored them with my Copics, and used inks and a blending tool for the background. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the Stitched Square Dies by MyCreativeTime to create my "Polaroid" frame. 

Pop over to PeachyKeenStamps to check out the new sets. 

I hope you have a fantastic day! 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! A smile maker for sure :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!