Wednesday, August 23, 2017

NEW RELEASE from Peachy Keen Stamps


It's time for the August Release from Peachy Keen Stamps! YAY!!! I used the awesome new August 2017 set for this fun scarecrow gourd. The set has a gourd that you can dress up in a number of different ways. Really clever! I colored her and the background scene with my Copic markers. 


The August 2017 set also has this adorable puppy in it! I gave him a cape from the set, and voila! SUPER PUPPY! I combined a few words from the August 2017 to make the greeting. :) I colored him with my Copics. 


And now...the CUTEST SLOTH IN THE HISTORY OF EVER! This awesome sloth set has 3 interchangeable faces. I gave this fella the fang face, and turned him into a vampire! I used the August 2017 set for his ears and his wings. His adorable little trick or treat pumpkin bucket is from the Rocky's Waffle Costume set. 

HAPPY SHOPPING! ;) 

♥ Nikki ♥ 


The new August Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of images to get the fall season off to a very cute start. Puppies, gourds, sloths, butterflies, raccoons, and even a little guy in a waffle costume! The sets all mix and match to create adorable projects. 

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 

-We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included}
-.99 cent shipping to USA!






1 comment:

  1. This is just really cool. Love all the stamps that Peachy Keen is doing again!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!